Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

Wow...

When I read your blog a while ago, where you proclaimed Hyperboy to be making a return, I was rather enthusiastic to see how your skills had improved. I dashed immediately to your site where I was rather impressed, and left in expectant anticipation of part 5.

While watching part 5, I expected rather alot, and at first was slightly shocked to see the same animation, but... neater, I suppose is a good word for it. After watching the rest, I was (Of course) Blown away by how much you have improved, I assume the beginning animation is a nod to your old cartoons, and if so I thought it was quite a nice way to start things off. All in all, I loved it. All the characters look better, Steve (Still) kicks ass, and having Gene's voice change when he becomes Hyperboy is a nice touch.

All in all: I can't wait for part 6.

Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

Even better t5han the first!

Hoping for Venom next year. Seems likely, what with Eddie, and the "Send him the suit." foreshadowing.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Loved it!

I especially loved how the whole "Gang" turned out to help. And a nice little addition that the "Dance" at the end included all the fantasy poses from the first one. =3

Ultimate Ace Attorney FF Ultimate Ace Attorney FF

Awesome.

What made this great for me (Aside from the inherant LOLs) Was that I thought "Huh, this reminds me of snowdragon's stuff.... Oh." =P

CapnCrunchDaPimp CapnCrunchDaPimp

Rofl.

I believe this to be an accurate description of this movie. =3

Mechabloby responds:

Say that again. Go on, I dare ya. I double dare ya, mother fucker. Say 'what' one more goddamn time.

Trick Or Treating! Trick Or Treating!

Quite good.

Not your best work, but still funny! ^_^

NO U! >=(

Furry Fabbots: ep 7 Furry Fabbots: ep 7

I loved it!

Even better than the second one! And it's dedicated to me, so yay!

Oh, yay! ^-^

A review from the birthday boy! =)

NG: A BBS Story [Teaser] NG: A BBS Story [Teaser]

Oh my god.

I'm wetting myself with anticipation of this now. I really am, you have great skill, both in drawing and in animation.

Tom looks a bit like a woman though 0.o

Flash-Beagle responds:

Haha, I'm telling you guys it's not my fault, check out the reference I pic I used from his IMDb page (the one with the turtleneck). I don't know, maybe I'll change the eyes... Thanks for watching + review.

Furry Fabbots: ep 6 Furry Fabbots: ep 6

PAL!

I liked it a lot! Dunno why there was some random kid punching himself though, confused me a bit. Oh well, the rest of it was awesome!

He has crabs. =(

Furry Fabbots: ep 5 Furry Fabbots: ep 5

Mean while, at KFC.....

I loved it! Made me lol very muchly, great work Mecha!

Yes, suck my penis. =)