The Xmas Santa Slept In The Xmas Santa Slept In

Fun, but tricky.

For me at least, once it started to speed up. Also, anyone else reminded of the ending of Super Mario 2 from the preloader?

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Nice game.

Decent game, fun to play for a while. The achievements are, as they usually are in a game, a nice diversion from the main point. However I thought the controls could have been tightened up a bit. Overall a fun game to waste some time on.

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

Very good.

I didn't like it near the end, how it seemed to turn from atmospheric, creepy horror game into an action game, but it was still good.

Not to mention the girl at the end was extremely creepy.

Pandemic Pandemic

Awesome Game.

Woot, killed off the human race in 90 days! I love this game, it's a very novel idea, and I don't think another game exists like it. Very well done, but I must agree with some of the other people who are reviewing, in saying that there should have been more news updates. Other than that pretty flawless.

Stick Fighter ver 0.5 Stick Fighter ver 0.5

Pretty Good

I liked it alot, and will be looking forward to the finished version.

FMA Dress-Up Game FMA Dress-Up Game

Poor, poor Ed.

The Fan Girls finally got to him. ;P Nice dress up game though. Shame there weren't any interchangeable AutoMail Parts though.

Thing-Thing Arena 2 Thing-Thing Arena 2

Yay for ThingThing Arena 2!

I'd been wondering when this would get to NG. Still, great game, very fun and definately your best so far. Good work.

wpnFire wpnFire

Awesome game, but...

...I can't beat the blob! His claim of Haha you can't hurt me is true damn it! What the hell do I do! Brilliant game that I will be playing for years to come I feel. Bravo Sires!

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Loved it.

Not as good as some of the other stuff you've done, but still very awesome.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

It's so freaking cool!

Why oh why was there no European GC release? WHY!!!!!????

Both games rocked anyway, the console versions and the flash version.

Can't wait for the new game by the way.