Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

Wow...

When I read your blog a while ago, where you proclaimed Hyperboy to be making a return, I was rather enthusiastic to see how your skills had improved. I dashed immediately to your site where I was rather impressed, and left in expectant anticipation of part 5.

While watching part 5, I expected rather alot, and at first was slightly shocked to see the same animation, but... neater, I suppose is a good word for it. After watching the rest, I was (Of course) Blown away by how much you have improved, I assume the beginning animation is a nod to your old cartoons, and if so I thought it was quite a nice way to start things off. All in all, I loved it. All the characters look better, Steve (Still) kicks ass, and having Gene's voice change when he becomes Hyperboy is a nice touch.

All in all: I can't wait for part 6.

Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

Even better t5han the first!

Hoping for Venom next year. Seems likely, what with Eddie, and the "Send him the suit." foreshadowing.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Loved it!

I especially loved how the whole "Gang" turned out to help. And a nice little addition that the "Dance" at the end included all the fantasy poses from the first one. =3

The Xmas Santa Slept In The Xmas Santa Slept In

Fun, but tricky.

For me at least, once it started to speed up. Also, anyone else reminded of the ending of Super Mario 2 from the preloader?

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Nice game.

Decent game, fun to play for a while. The achievements are, as they usually are in a game, a nice diversion from the main point. However I thought the controls could have been tightened up a bit. Overall a fun game to waste some time on.

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

Very good.

I didn't like it near the end, how it seemed to turn from atmospheric, creepy horror game into an action game, but it was still good.

Not to mention the girl at the end was extremely creepy.

I Rule (Hyrule) I Rule (Hyrule)

Quite good.

Some of the Lyrics were pretty funny. Where as I don't really like this hiphop songs in general, this one I did enjoy, good work.

Reroomed responds:

Brizad from Rizerizoomed..

I completely understand the position most people take on rap music.. I find it as an acquired taste; however, I am glad you found the lyrics amusing.. I know I speak for Keith (don't I always?) when I say we are completely versitle in our taste and take on musicical composition and review, so as soon as we (me or him or HEY, maybe both) get a chance, we'll decorate this bitch with some new flavor.

Thanx for the time bro, the thoughts are put into.. our thoughts..

Or something. BUT THANKS!

Brad
Reroomed

Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2 Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2

Kick...ASS!

That was fuckin sweet! Better than the original tune!